Having issues clearing up your LoveWorld 360 mailbox so you could receive more mails? If your answer is “Yes” then this blog post is for you! Follow the simple steps below to free up space in your mailbox
1. First step is to log out of your mailbox and go to mail2013.loveworld360.com
2. The page below opens up
3. Type in your username and password and click “Sign In”
4. Once you’ve signed in, click on the arrow button located beside “Arranged by: Date, Descending” (circled in BLACK)
5. A drop down box will appear after clicking on the arrow button, showing you a range of options to choose from
6. Click on the “Size, Descending” button (Circled in RED). This will instantly re-organize your mailbox bringing your mails with the heaviest attachments to the top.
7. You can now tick on the boxes to your left under “Check Mail” to select the mails you want to delete
8. Select “Delete” to clear your mailbox of the largest attachments and create more space.